Fish Tacos of Death

"Perch ye on this bed of crumbs." -- The CrumbMaster

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hell, Michigan, United States

I like birds

Friday, January 13, 2012

Dream Within a Dream


Here, I have created the architecture of my latest wild dream within a dream. It may bore you. It actually kind of bores me just looking at it. There was familiarity in this dream, like I had had it before. As you will see, I discovered a locker in the bottom left part that contained a key. This key, as it seems in dreams past, was unable to open the safe. This dream was different though, as the safe opened. Inside was a cassette tape (?) and a card that looked like a temple recommend. In the dream, it seemed like the tape was extremely important, but I don't recall that I listened to it. The card opened a secret door on the east side of the pool, leading to...gasp...ANOTHER POOL. This pool was really deep, that's all I know. There were showers on the east side. For some odd reason, it was really significant that this second pool existed. There were many people running around and frolicking in pool #1, but I was the only one that happened to stumble upon pool #2. 

Oh, background. In this dream, I was driving from St. George to Idaho, and happened to stop in Provo. So that's where this takes place apparently. 

The reason this dream has stuck with me for the past several hours is because of just how significant it was that I stumbled upon the secret swimming pool, as though I had been trying to open that safe forever, and only now was I successful. There was some major excitement. Strange how emotions run in a dream like that.

Later on (in layer #1), I was telling somebody all of this, and apparently in the pool dream, I was in complete lucidity. The end.

1 Comments:

Blogger Frenoscerus said...

Dude. This is very similar to those pre-restoration visions of the gospel coming forth. You are an inspired man, but don't go start your own church.

January 14, 2012 at 11:32 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home