Fish Tacos of Death

"Perch ye on this bed of crumbs." -- The CrumbMaster

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hell, Michigan, United States

I like birds

Friday, January 20, 2012

I'm Learnding!

My classes this semester...

Abnormal Psychology
Interpersonal Communications
Introduction to Physical Therapy
Mammalian Histology + Lab

It's strange because it seems as though most of my schoolwork this semester will be studying. Very little homework. It sounds nice but I'm afraid I won't actually have the desire to pull out a textbook and study. Histology is neat, but quite difficult to fully understand. I'm just psyched to get into the physical therapist assistant program next fall and put biology classes on hold for awhile. As much as I love biology, but it's time for a rest. Oh, and it's time for some decent income to start coming into the Green house.

I never thought this would be my career goal just a couple years ago. I was leaning towards doing something with music, or maybe journalism, but physical therapy? Baloney! It's a good thing that they make you get your generals, because I really rooted out a bunch of crappy potential interests that I never want to look into again, like economics and geography (meteorology, to be more specific). It was my decision to take human anatomy that put me on my current path of interest.

The human body is just so incredible. Here we are with our bodies, just hanging out on earth, like we've been doing for the past million years, and we still don't even fully understand how they work. Every organ system, in a healthy normal body, works in such beautiful integration. You mess up one little part, and everything else gets screwed up. Which is a bad thing, but it shows you how much everything works together. Yeah, teamwork! Go Jazz!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home