Fish Tacos of Death

"Perch ye on this bed of crumbs." -- The CrumbMaster

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hell, Michigan, United States

I like birds

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Baboon?

Yes, you read it right. Baboons. There were lots of them. And that guy from "River Monsters." This was all in a dream. Along with some weird family guy episode involving Peter and Quagmire in a house which is apparently surrounded by Jason Schwartzman, and they need to sell their guns to him. It's weird how I really have no idea who Jason Schwartzman is, other than, I know he's an actor of some sort. But apparently my subconscious coughed his name up. Stupid subconscious. Probably got all sorts of crazy crap down there.


BABOON!

I started watching 24 a couple weeks ago. It was just incredible. That's all I can say. A couple of plotholes aside, the first season was just awesome, and the season finale spectacular. I don't know why. Something about Jack Bauer getting really really mad and going on a killing spree is extremely triumphant.


JASON SCHWARTZMAN!

Did I just spoil it? Are you going to watch it? No, you're not, because nobody ever watches what I watch. Forget you, forget all of you.


JACK BAUER ABOUT TO KILL YOU!
 By the way, that season finale was #10 in TV guide's top 100 TV episodes of all time, so um...eat that. I'm sure people will disagree, but I liked it. As is usually the case with things.

3 Comments:

Blogger tifsong said...

JASON SCHWARTZMAN is a great actor! in most of wes anderson's films. also, he has music and sings and stuffs. look up Coconut Records. I actually love it. a lot. is 24 on netflix? i used to watch it once in awhile. i'm afraid to be sucked into another tv flick.

June 16, 2012 at 9:49 PM  
Blogger tifsong said...

oooh yeah, and i really love kiefer's new show, TOUCH. it's neat. have you ever watched it? also i hate the name kiefer.

June 16, 2012 at 9:50 PM  
Blogger HLR said...

I'll bet he's a great actor! I don't know who Wes Anderson is! Hooray!

It is on netflix, and I am trying to watch as many episodes as I can before my one month trial ends in a week and a half. Yeah, you really get sucked into 24 because you really need to watch all the episodes to understand what's going on.

I watched like, five minutes of Touch once. It seemed kind of interesting, but most of my mental faculties at that time were devoted to "Awake", which was an excellent show that just got cancelled a few weeks ago. Since I really like KIEFER sutherland in this show, I'll probably watch Touch once I finish 24.

KIEFER.

June 16, 2012 at 11:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home