Fish Tacos of Death

"Perch ye on this bed of crumbs." -- The CrumbMaster

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hell, Michigan, United States

I like birds

Monday, June 24, 2013

Cheap Moroccan Cigars Increase Testosterone!

I attended a week-long church camp type of thing, August 2005, in Nauvoo, Illinois, where the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints was headquartered for several years. I realized at this church camp that I was pretty horrible at being social and making friends, but it was a fun week nonetheless, seeing the sights and getting to learn church doctrine from one Brother Knowles, a very brilliant and smart teacher. I wrote this because I stumbled upon someone else's blog that attended the same YFE, and it brought back some memories. So... I know, not very interesting. I don't have much else to say about it. I'm at work right now and I'm really really bored. I've been studying stuff relating to the JFK assassination, and now I'm pretty JFK'd out. Haha. My wife gets annoyed when I get in one of my little learning phases.

Oh, and if you ask me if the assassination was a conspiracy, I will tell you... I do not know. People on both sides of the argument attack each other's claims that they have solid evidence, so I really don't know what to believe. The Zapruder film shows the assassination, including the grisly headshot, and to me it looks like he was hit from the front (which would prove there was more than one shooter), but I could be wrong. Regardless of who actually did it (and we will never know, trust me on this one), I feel more educated on a subject that is critically important in American history, so I think I'll leave it at that.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home