Fish Tacos of Death

"Perch ye on this bed of crumbs." -- The CrumbMaster

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hell, Michigan, United States

I like birds

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Phantom Face Hair

             This guy gave a talk in church on Sunday. This particular gentleman, if you ever ask him how he's doing, will always tell you "Mean and onery." Every time. No, I'm not exaggerating. EVERY TIME. HE HAS BEEN SAYING THAT PHRASE FOR AT LEAST 20 YEARS. I say that because I remember that I went to their house that many years ago with my mom for some reason, and he said that same thing. Isn't that weird? I think it is. Sometimes when I run into him, I ask him how he's doing just for fun, and then say the phrase with him in unison because I know it's coming. Maybe he thinks that's weird.
             Now it's Tuesday. I'm at work. I ate ramen noodles a couple hours ago. I am getting so sick of ramen noodles. I know what you're saying. "Well, why don't you pack a lunch or something?" Quite difficult. You see, I'm at school from 9 until 3, and there's no fridge at school to place perishables in. Yes, there's probably other ways around it, like keeping food at work. AW, WHO CARES. This five hour shift is the shortest shift of the week for me, but for some reason, it feels like the LONGEST. I don't know why. I only get one 15 minute break. My teacher texted me and wants to meet with me tomorrow in his office. Maybe he's kicking me out of the PTA program. There's a particular girl in my class that has this tendency of asking me questions every once in awhile, and then apparently not having the attention span to listen to what I have to say when I answer her. It's odd. I thought I had a short attention span. Oh my goodness, there's only 10 minutes left in this shift. I'm going to go home and eat ice cream pie with the wif and the babelet. Nom! My teacher gave out goodies today that he's picked up at various Physical Therapy conventions. I got a "spine & pelvis" keychain." Pretty freakin sweet. Although the pelvis is missing the ischium. That made me kinda mad. You don't even know what the ischium is, do you? DO YOU?!?! No, I'm kidding, you probably do. How dare I assume that you don't know a particular anatomical structure. Also, I got a little green foam ball that says "HEALTH PLAN OF NEVADA, INC." I love this ball. It prevents me from picking my fingernails. This has been a sporadic entry, I know. I just want to go home. The end.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home