Fish Tacos of Death

"Perch ye on this bed of crumbs." -- The CrumbMaster

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hell, Michigan, United States

I like birds

Monday, July 15, 2013

I Can Park in Two Spaces Because I'm Cool: Day 1


The Subaru Forrester (License plate number Y186UE; 7/15/2013, 4:29 PM)

You will notice that my blog has "shifted gears" (LOLOL) a little bit here. You will also notice that no longer is this blog affilliated in any way with that vile substance wheatgrass. Instead, you will hear all about my adventures pertaining to a certain Subaru Forrester which enjoys illegally taking up two spaces at my work in the southeast corner of the parking lot.

This has been going on for a few months now. It used to be a bigger deal. Before summer began, the parking lot was generally always full when I came to work, and it was difficult finding places to park. And I would see this car, sitting here. In two spots. Every time I came to work. And I asked myself, "Why? Why is this? What's the harm in moving the car to the right or the left a few feet?" I have asked myself these soul-searching questions many times.

One possible reason is that this person thinks their car is too big to fit in that spot on the left. It does look smaller, in a way, but I think that's because the left half of the spot is in the gutter. Is that considered a gutter? I don't know what a gutter is. Is it just a curb? I don't know what it is. But what I do know, is that that car could easily fit in that spot. It could also easily fit in the spot on the right.

My investigation has yielded no results thus far as to who owns the vehicle. I've IM'd a few supervisors at my work, asking if it's this person's car or that person's car (making sure it doesn't belong to my boss or someone, in case I blow it up). I've also, on the windshield, left an In-n-Out receipt which I wrote on the back, "One car= one space. The end."

"But Holden," you say. "Why don't you just call the police?" Good point. Not. What if this vehicle is connected to some powerful crime syndicate, and all this blogging and asking around and being a nuisance, is me just poking my nose where I shouldn't? WHAT IF? What if the police are involved? What if you're involved? Or what if this person is just a moron? I like that last possibility, although the first three are kind of thrilling. Right? Opinions? All 2 of you who read this blog? Shout em out.

Stay tuned for another episode of "I Can Park in Two Spaces Because I'm Cool" on Friday! Because I know how exciting this is to everyone! Yay!

3 Comments:

Blogger Gankster said...

KEY IT!!!

July 15, 2013 at 5:47 PM  
Blogger Gankster said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

July 15, 2013 at 5:47 PM  
Blogger Gankster said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

July 15, 2013 at 5:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home