Fish Tacos of Death

"Perch ye on this bed of crumbs." -- The CrumbMaster

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hell, Michigan, United States

I like birds

Monday, March 3, 2014

Bagels in my Beersteins

You know, I was saying to myself earlier, "Self, writing is kind of like cooking. You have to use the right stuff and the right amount of stuff to make a nice tasty product (because everyone knows I'm the cooking expert here). But what is the right stuff? It can be any number of things, from pepper and salt to beer mustard and eggplant juice. How to put it all together is the question." And I nodded in approval.

I have a couple weeks off before I start my next clinical rotation. I want to write something but I don't know what. I have ideas for things to write but I don't know how to build on them. So for now, I stick with writing silly pointless little blogs that no one reads.

I went and watched the Oscars today at my friend's house. I thought it was interesting. All these famous people, with so much money and accomplishments and fame. I wonder what it's like to be known by everyone. Probably kind of annoying maybe. Or maybe not. It could be the greatest thing in the world. Are celebrities like you and me? Do they have feelings and emotions? Do they feel love? Do they feel pain? Do they eat food? Do they eat money? Do they still have goals and dreams in life? Or are all their dreams fulfilled? If you're a celebrity, you should comment on this post. Tell me what it's like. Tell me what you still want to accomplish in your life despite your vast amounts of wealth and popularity. Or is there nothing left to accomplish?

I have so many thoughts in my head right now, it is as though I have a giant pantry full of all manner of ingredients but I am uncertain as to how to put them together to make food. Again with the cooking analogy. I'm sorry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home