Fish Tacos of Death

"Perch ye on this bed of crumbs." -- The CrumbMaster

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hell, Michigan, United States

I like birds

Monday, April 6, 2015

Doomsday

Sometimes, I don't know whether to try and be funny, or to be serious. I don't really know what to be. Most of the time, I try to be funny. I get some sort of thrill making people laugh. 

This is my first post in a long time. And now I don't know what to write. 

I like to re-read my favorite books. Is that weird? Like, I'm reading Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy right now. And I seriously just read this book. Like, six months ago. BUT IT'S SO FUNNY. How can you not laugh at Wowbagger the Infinitely Prolonged? Or at a rock band that crashes a ship into the sun as part of the climax for their live concert? HOW CAN YOU NOT?!

Well, that's all for today. Until next year. Or maybe tomorrow. Who knows.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home