Fish Tacos of Death

"Perch ye on this bed of crumbs." -- The CrumbMaster

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hell, Michigan, United States

I like birds

Sunday, May 31, 2009

HOWDY TATER WAFERS!

So Uncle Holden has decided on a new approach to his blog, basically, all the really really serious junk is cut out, and instead, I say funny random things and post pictures of KKK rallies. This is not an endorsement of the Klan, however, going to a Klan rally on my mission was a pretty humorous event, I must say.

Nick Green and I decided that potato chips should be renamed "Tater Wafers," if you wondering why I said that.

I realized that being "grateful" is a hot new trend these days, so I'm going to list 50 things that I am grateful for...

1.

Ha ha! Just kidding! What a waste of time! Heh! NO! JUST KIDDING AGAIN! I really am grateful for so many things, including, among other things...my video games, my string cheese, my CSA belt buckle/knife, my brain, my pancreas, and my little Emily. And probably a lot of other really profound wonderful things as well that I'm too lazy to write down right now. Man I fail. Everyone kicks my butt at the "grateful" game.

I SAW KATE HOWLEY THE OTHER DAY WALKING DOWN RED CLIFFS DRIVE, HOLDING HANDS WITH A GIRL! UGH! I had a crush on her in first grade, you know. My mom told me maybe she's not a lesbian. Maybe she has a blind sister.

Maybe.

The end.

2 Comments:

Blogger Emilyface said...

Maybe it was your crush on her that caused her to turn out lesbian in the end..

June 1, 2009 at 12:46 PM  
Blogger HLR said...

Uh oh...does that mean you're gonna turn lesbian on me?

June 1, 2009 at 7:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home