Fish Tacos of Death

"Perch ye on this bed of crumbs." -- The CrumbMaster

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hell, Michigan, United States

I like birds

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Re-Discovered

I know that pretty much nobody finds this interesting but me, but I just had to throw the link on here.

http://doom1945.spaces.live.com/blog/

If you click that, you'll be taken to my "Pre-Mission Blog," which I kept up from May 2005 to October 2006. I was lurking around the internet this evening, and I stumbled upon it somehow. I found it utterly hilarious, with the exception of a few lame depressing entries, and it made me grateful that the old "emotional meditative" Holden is dead. Oh, and there's photos on there too. Have fun looking at it, if you're bored and need some laughs.

2 Comments:

Blogger Rachael said...

Your 'pre-mission' blog was hilarious! I remember reading it in high school and I would always laugh my head off. :)

July 5, 2009 at 11:26 PM  
Blogger Emilyface said...

Haha, wow lots of people commented on your old stuff. Funny! Too bad all those girls got married while you were gone!

July 7, 2009 at 3:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home