Fish Tacos of Death

"Perch ye on this bed of crumbs." -- The CrumbMaster

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hell, Michigan, United States

I like birds

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Go team go!

Pictures from my recent California trip will be up shortly hereafter.

I have no idea what to write right now. I don't even know why I'm on here. Though I do find it quite humorous that Kobe Bryant can get away with anything, including elbowing opponents in the face, and win a championship and get to be the Finals MVP. I could probably get a championship too if I could elbow everyone in the face and not get penalized. What's the hype, eh? He's no better THAN ME! Here are some of his latest heroic achievements.

1. BROKE THE RECORD FOR NBA ALL TIME TOTAL JERK POINTS

2. BROKE THE ALL TIME RECORD OF NUMBER OF TIMES COMPLAINED TO THE REF

3. BROKE THE RECORD FOR MAKING DUMBEST FACES

4. BROKE THE RECORD FOR NUMBER OF TIMES I HAVE WANTED TO BREAK HIS LITTLE UGLY FACE

The end.

Until next week! Or maybe tomorrow. I don't know. Shut up.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rachael said...

HAahahahaha. I just laughed really hard. Thanks Holden. :)

June 15, 2009 at 7:58 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home