Fish Tacos of Death

"Perch ye on this bed of crumbs." -- The CrumbMaster

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hell, Michigan, United States

I like birds

Monday, June 29, 2009

You Suffer, But Why?

It's silly, I hear lots of moms start counting to three when their kids are doing something bad, but I rarely ever hear them actually reach the number 3. It makes me wonder...what ARE they going to do once they reach 3? Are they unsure of what to do? Or is there some rule in the mom-world that when you hit 3, you have to do something really really bad, like detonate a nuclear bomb, or set a high-rise building on fire, or poison the city's water supply. Which is why they never reach 3, because they just don't want to do it. Because they love us. And you. Here's a tribute to our moms.

I'M SO TIRED RIGHT NOW. I spent a large part of my work-day simply walking in circles around the store, mostly cause there was nothing to do. I don't think anyone noticed, heh heh. I do that sometimes. Also, ZZ-Top came into the store today. I think it was them. Oh yeah, and the Buddhist guy who hates Mormons came in today, and every time he does, I fear an impending bash. Fortunately, he was pretty silent today. I think he fears ME actually.

MY KNEES ARE PEELING?! What the fetch?

I have one month and one week left of being un-married. This change is gonna be kind of a big deal. I hope I can handle it.

UNTIL NEXT TIME SMOKERS!

2 Comments:

Blogger Rachael said...

Wow! That is such a short time until you get married! It'll be way different, but it's a very good different. :)

June 30, 2009 at 7:45 AM  
Blogger Emilyface said...

What happens if you can't handle it?

June 30, 2009 at 2:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home