Fish Tacos of Death

"Perch ye on this bed of crumbs." -- The CrumbMaster

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hell, Michigan, United States

I like birds

Friday, June 26, 2009

I'm engaged!!!

How WEIRD is that?

As I see that no one was really interested in my rantings over various international celebs, I will not be focusing my blog on that sort of thing anymore.

I watched all 15 episodes of Teen Girl Squad today. They made me giggle. I haven't been on homestarrunner.com for years.

Hey guess what, I'm engaged.

I decided to try out my computer's movie-making program tonight. It's nothing special, but I wanted to see if I could throw together something short and random, just to master the basics. Hopefully it's on here. I'll try to upload it, but the whole "uploading stuff" thing is not going so well today. I tried to put my California pictures on Facebook, and it failed. We'll give it a whirl.



Ok it didn't work. Surprise. Oh well.

I went to the dentist today. He drilled into my teeth a lot and shouted orders to his hygienist sidekick girl, and did a lot of other weird stuff to my teeth that I was pretty oblivious to because I COULDN'T SEE WHAT WAS HAPPENING. All I know now is that my teeth hurt. When I told him that my back molar, which got a filling two weeks ago for a nasty cavity, had been hurting a lot, he simply shru
gged it off and said, "Aw, that's ok! That means it's healing!" Well there you have it. Pain = Healing. Thanks Dr. Olsen!

Oh, by the way, I'm engaged. Emily Berrett is my new fiancee. Cosmopolitan Magazine wants to know, according to a recent front-cover headline, "SHOULD YOU BE CONCERNED ABOUT YOUR FIANCEE'S X-RATED BACHELOR PARTY?" WELL TOO BAD!!! HEH!!! I'M HAVING AN X-RATED PARTY! RIGHT NOW! WITH BEER! AND SMOKES! AND BABES! AND WATER CHESTNUTS!

3 Comments:

Blogger tifsong said...

yayayayayay for engagement!

June 27, 2009 at 11:55 AM  
Blogger Rachael said...

Yay! You're engaged! How awesome! :)

June 27, 2009 at 4:08 PM  
Blogger Emilyface said...

YOU STOP YOUR X-RATED BACHELOR PARTY THIS INSTANT YOUNG MAN!

June 27, 2009 at 11:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home