Fish Tacos of Death

"Perch ye on this bed of crumbs." -- The CrumbMaster

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hell, Michigan, United States

I like birds

Thursday, February 2, 2012

What Is This

Boil away the bitterness!

This would be my campaign slogan if I was running for president. Because, face it. Candidates are kind of mean to each other. And then in the same picture, there would be some sort of food, boiling. I don't know. Something that's bitter before you boil it. Broccoli rabe maybe?

Moving on with that subject...Brother Romney won in Florida because he...wait for it, wait for it...HAD MORE MONEY. And so was able to make more negative television ads demonizing Newt Gingrich. Angry angry. Everybody is just so angry at each other. Yes, when my son says he wants to grow up to be president, I will say to him, "You go for it son. You go chase your dream. You go make billions of dollars first though, because you need all that money to make nasty negative ads about your political opponents." Because without all those billions of dollars, he will NEVER HAVE A CHANCE.

1 Comments:

Blogger Walker said...

http://www.freakonomics.com/2012/01/12/does-money-really-buy-elections-a-new-marketplace-podcast-full-transcript/

Worth a read.

February 9, 2012 at 5:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home