Fish Tacos of Death

"Perch ye on this bed of crumbs." -- The CrumbMaster

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hell, Michigan, United States

I like birds

Saturday, October 7, 2017

Hurbablurben

You know what's weird? My inspiration for a lot of blog posts is just one word. In this case, the word was "hurbablurben." So I decided to write a post about it. What does "hurbablurben" mean? Well, this is a question that has puzzled many historians since the early 21st century. Are you ready to learn what it means? Get ready.

Hurbablurben: An endeavor, carried out by a bumbling doofus, that is most definitely bound to end in failure, usually in a comical fashion. For example, "Oh Holden Green, what kind of hurbablurben are you getting yourself into now?" -- Donald Trump in his presidential victory speech, November 9th, 2016. It can also be used as a verb. To "hurbablurben" a cat means to pet it softly and slowly across the ears for the purpose of intimidating your opponents.

By the way, I noticed that my blog is getting a lot of viewership, for some odd reason, from Poland. Hello Poland. I love you. Actually, I don't know much about your country. How is it over there? Great!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home