Fish Tacos of Death

"Perch ye on this bed of crumbs." -- The CrumbMaster

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hell, Michigan, United States

I like birds

Monday, July 20, 2009

1) The repetition is killing me. I am officially sick of Dixie Nutrition now. I think I'll go get a new job. Emily and I ate arby's food out on the front bench of Dixie Nutrition today. It was a bold statement, sitting there in front of Healthy Food Headquarters, chowing down on a turkey-bacon-swiss, GOSH it was so good. Take that Dixie Nutrition. Your evil empire is about to come to an end. Just kidding!

2) We got our invitations today! Hooray! Those'll be getting sent out. Party.

3) I witnessed the Fed-Ex man pull a dog biscuit out of his breast pocket today and give it to my dog. It was incredible. I would do that, except that I don't have breasts.

4) I wish old people wouldn't look down on all us younger people as rebellious druggie punks.

5) I dowloaded the Big Fish soundtrack with my "50 FREE MUSIC DOWNLOADS" that I got when I purchased my new Cruzer jumpdrive. I decided it's pretty much the best soundtrack ever. You should all listen to it. Or not. I know Danny Elfman is pretty creepy, especially if you've seen Oingo Boingo's music video of "Little Girls," but he is really a good composer. So leave him alone.

6) I hope it rains outside. But it probably won't.

7) Why is cold water so much more satisfying than hot water?

8) If the yogurt machines at Dixie Nutrition are left on all night, and beep all night, like they're prone to do, but nobody is at the store to hear them, do they actually make sound?

4 Comments:

Blogger Rachael said...

I just laughed really hard at your blog. Michael thinks I'm crazy. Thank you.

July 20, 2009 at 8:10 PM  
Blogger HLR said...

Hey, no problem.

July 20, 2009 at 8:24 PM  
Blogger Emilyface said...

So uh, you don't have to have breasts to have breast pockets. Just fyi.

July 21, 2009 at 10:44 AM  
Blogger HLR said...

Yes you do.

July 21, 2009 at 6:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home