Fish Tacos of Death

"Perch ye on this bed of crumbs." -- The CrumbMaster

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hell, Michigan, United States

I like birds

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Brandishing the Beverages

Isn't it strange how sometimes, our eyes can be wide open, but we're totally oblivious to what's going on around us? I thought about this earlier as I was driving home from Emily's. It was 1 AM...I was tired...I was sleepy. And I would go stretches of driving, but kind of in my own world, sort of in a dazed "half-asleep" state, yet my eyes were wide open. I knew that I was in my own world, because the radio was blaring very loudly, either commercials (which I hate), or crappy music, and I wouldn't change it for a few minutes. And then I would just come to, kind of snap out of my state of half-asleep, and realize, "What the heck am I listening to this for?"

I know this story hasn't been very interesting, but there's some good lessons and symbols I would like to pull out of it to teach you to better your life.

Welp, good night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home