Fish Tacos of Death

"Perch ye on this bed of crumbs." -- The CrumbMaster

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hell, Michigan, United States

I like birds

Saturday, July 18, 2009

I finished Harry Potter #5

I did, I did, I finished it, yay me! As I am usually behind on all the fads in life, and I haven't yet finished the series, I will proceed to book #6 now. Man, that Professor Umbridge was a jerk.

I realized that I hate being serious in my blogs.

I'm going to be married in three weeks. I'm really excited, but that IS really strange...

Peace to you all, I think I'm going to delete this blog soon.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jade said...

DON'T DELETE IT! And I salute you. Harry Potter is one of my favorite things about life.

July 18, 2009 at 11:19 AM  
Blogger Rachael said...

Don't delete your blog! I enjoy reading it. I agree with Jade. Harry Potter is on of my favorite things in the world. :)

July 18, 2009 at 1:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home