Fish Tacos of Death

"Perch ye on this bed of crumbs." -- The CrumbMaster

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hell, Michigan, United States

I like birds

Thursday, October 12, 2017

October 12th

Other October 12ths from history (according to journals)

October 12th, 2001 - (8th grade) Discussion of the weather, its coolness, its beauty. Recap of marching band adventures the past couple months (pretty boring). Apparently, we "sweated our butts off" in the Dixie Roundup Parade. So we had no more butts. They just sweated right off. Excitement about Swiss Days Parade going past my house. Random statement about how it's Dixie College Homecoming. I don't know why I cared. I had nothing to do with Dixie College when I was 14. Just saying pointless crap.

October 12th, 2006 - (Recently graduated high school) Taking Molly Cramer (graduated with, co-employee at Dixie Nutrition at the time) on a date to Arctic Circle. The date consisted of eating ice cream at Arctic Circle, then going to her house and sitting in the car talking with her until midnight. Oh, and this was six days before I left on my mission, so I was acting all weird, like I was gonna die or something. In this entry, I lament that I never tried to be her friend in high school, since I found her very interesting and easy to talk to on this "date."

October 12th, 2017 - (Being a big doofus and screwing things up left and right) I have two presentations next week. I'm not working very much. (These are both bad things). I have renewed my interest in running, and have been actively planning on running a half marathon next summer, and the St. George Marathon next year (these are all good things). I'm trying to take everything I've learned from my past running failures and make things right. Run on soft surfaces and uphill. Attempt to cross-train somewhat on non-running days. Most of all, take it easy. I've got around 358 days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home