Fish Tacos of Death

"Perch ye on this bed of crumbs." -- The CrumbMaster

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hell, Michigan, United States

I like birds

Tuesday, October 17, 2017

You stay put.

You decide to hang out in the yard. There’s nothing for you out there anyway. Probably safer in here. Just then, a sporting ball lands in the yard. Probably some kids at the park on the other side of the fence. A couple minutes later, a head of a young boy peeks over the fence, a little baseball cap on his head. “It’s in there!” he calls to someone. “But there’s a vicious dog in there! I don’t think I can get it!”

“Aw come on Ralph, just jump in there and get it real quick!” says another voice. You growl menacingly, like only a papillon can do.

“I don’t know guys. He looks pretty mean,” says Ralph.

“Oh stop being a wuss, Ralph!” says a different voice.

“Oh, all right. I don’t wanna be a wuss,” says Ralph. Then he hoists himself up so his feet are on top of the fence. “Okay, here goes boys!” Then he leaps into the yard. This is your cue Jenkins!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home