1) I hate chemistry. I'm pretty sure I got the class's lowest score on our last test.
2) I took a walk through the art gallery at the Eccles building and realized how much I would REALLY like to do something creative for a profession.
3) I took a walk through the science building and realized how much I would REALLY like to do something that makes money for a profession.
4) I walked around a lot today, actually, doing some stupid assignment for my "intro to the biology major' class where I was supposed to visit every building on campus and then write up a little short description on what goes on there. I learned absolutely nothing interesting, except that the heating plant heats and cools 85 to 90% of the buildings on campus. WOW!!!
5) All this walking around gave me some time to think and ponder about life, like how I really hate chemistry.
6) For all of you who read this blog, I need suggestions on what to do with my life. I'm pondering doing medical radiography or being a surgical technician. They don't make a ton of money, but they would make my wife and I enough to survive and get me through medical school (or probably any school, for that matter). Plus they don't take too long to accomplish.
7) I'm pretty sure I don't want to major in biology, which means that this semester was probably a huge waste. Some aspects of it are interesting, but there would be too many pointless and boring classes to take, like "plant taxonomy" and similar baloney like that. Not that I couldn't force myself to be interested in things like that, but I really feel like jumping right into something (like the med programs), rather than wasting a couple years learning stuff I will never have any use for.
8) 8 is a good number, and I like numbering things.
9) 9 is for: give me $9,000, somebody, now.
10) So back to my art gallery adventure. I was overwhelmed, seriously, at the art in that gallery, except for one, entitled 'The Morning Breaks" that showed what was supposed to be a portrait of St. George back in the early days (with the temple in the middle of the city), and Pine Valley Mountain looming in the background. AND THE SUN WAS COMING UP OVER PINE VALLEY MOUNTAIN. I mean...seriously? Get your directions straight, man. Your art means nothing to me now.
12) Does anyone have any recurring dreams they would like to share? I know this blog is going on way too long, but I have a lot to say, so leave me alone. I have a recurring dream where I go to some town or village north of here. I don't know where it is. I have the dream about every other night. Actually, one time, the town was Enterprise, and Emily and I were staying at a huge hotel there called 'The Enterprise Hilton," and Emily went off to use the bathroom, and before she went, she told me to get her "one of those Enterprise Hilton souvenir pens." So I did. The end.
13) is actually Emily's favorite number.
14) Should I be a respiratory therapist?
15) Should I be a physical therapist?
16) Should I eat some pancakes?
Comments are welcome. No swearing.
|This came from AwkardFamilyPhotos.com and I just really enjoyed it, I'm sorry.|